January 2019 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
- WORLD CANCER DAY IS FEBRUARY 4
- Choose Health – 12 tips to be healthy
- January is National Radon Action Month
- Thyroid cancer is on the rise – Thyroid Awareness Month
- Incidence Of Thyroid Cancer On The Rise
- Agony Of High Cost Of Cancer Treatment, Care In Kenya
- Groundbreaking Research In 2018 That Furthered The Study Of Alzheimer’s, Cancer And Blood Pressure
- Cervical Cancer And The Story-telling Cloth In Mali
- Featured Advocate - The Ayah Foundation
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- 2019 Save These Dates
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- 2018 CASEC Information Exchange Report
- 2018 CASEC Awards Gala
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
- December 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3,...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.