February 2019 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer
- February is Heart Health Month – 6 Reasons to Talk to Your Family About Heart Disease
- Spot a Stroke
- February is Cancer Prevention Month – Do Something
- Cancer Prevention – Together We Can Prevent Cancer
- Workplace Wellness – Week By week Easy Things To Do
- Church-based Programs May Help Bring Blood Pressure Down
- Heart Disease: An Ailment Of The Rich That Is Now Striking The World’s Poor
- Africa Challenged To Intensify Moves To Fight Cancer
- Patcha Foundation – Making A Difference On World Cancer Day (WCD) & Everyday
- Diagnosing Africa’s Medical Brain Drain. Is Brain Drain A Crime?
- Featured Advocate - Patcha Foundation Admits New Board Members / Officers
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- 2019 Save These Dates
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- 2018 CASEC Information Exchange Report
- 2018 CASEC Awards Gala
- April 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Information Exchange, April 27, Register Today April is Na...
- March 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Colorectal Cancer Awareness: March 2019 Kidney Cancer a...
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.