February 2019 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer
- February is Heart Health Month – 6 Reasons to Talk to Your Family About Heart Disease
- Spot a Stroke
- February is Cancer Prevention Month – Do Something
- Cancer Prevention – Together We Can Prevent Cancer
- Workplace Wellness – Week By week Easy Things To Do
- Church-based Programs May Help Bring Blood Pressure Down
- Heart Disease: An Ailment Of The Rich That Is Now Striking The World’s Poor
- Africa Challenged To Intensify Moves To Fight Cancer
- Patcha Foundation – Making A Difference On World Cancer Day (WCD) & Everyday
- Diagnosing Africa’s Medical Brain Drain. Is Brain Drain A Crime?
- Featured Advocate - Patcha Foundation Admits New Board Members / Officers
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- 2019 Save These Dates
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- 2018 CASEC Information Exchange Report
- 2018 CASEC Awards Gala
- February 2020 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Heart Disease and Cancer are BIG Killers February is American...
- January 2020 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month BE HEALTHY IN 2020 ...
- December 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Christmas and New Year Greetings! Cancer in 2019 - AACR Cance...
- November 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: A Warm Note To Say Thank You During This Thanksgiving Season!...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.