Airlines to Cameroon include Air France, Brussels Airlines and Ethiopia Airways.
Preparing to travel for the medical mission
As you prepare for your trip, VISIT THIS PAGE, and contact the Patcha Foundation at email@example.com
Applicable special pricing is only good for volunteers traveling for the medical mission.
Passport, Visa, Vaccines and Other Requirements
- Valid passport with at least 6 months expiration
- Entry visa to Cameroon $93
- Yellow fever vaccine
- Round trip air fare to Douala, Cameroon
- International travel insurance – for example International SOS
- Miscellaneous funds such as for souvenirs, sightseeing, phone calls
- Resume is required of all licensed volunteers
- License of all medical professionals
Each volunteer is responsible for being adequately covered by international medical insurance when going on the CASEC Medical Mission trip. This policy will be supplemental to any medical coverage you currently have and covers such things as emergency medical evacuations, trip cancellation, lost luggage, accidental death and dismemberment.
As a guide, here are links to some companies:
Release and Waiver
Each volunteer MUST fill out and sign a release form. Forms will be provided via email or at the trip planning meeting.
Offers information that each volunteer will need to understand before the trip. Volunteer handbook will be emailed to all volunteers that have signed up.
The handbook includes:
- Patcha Foundation Organizational overview
- The Role of Volunteers
- Safety and Security
- Service Standards
- Professionalism and Ethics
- Touristic Information
- Before You Travel
- What to Bring
- Contact Information
- Volunteer Data Sheet
- Volunteer Registration form
- Conflict of Interest form
Accommodation and Transportation in Cameroon
Once in Cameroon, lodging, feeding and transportation are provided at no cost by the Patcha Foundation.