End of Year 2017 Message
In this message:
- 2017 is the year we brought hope to one of the most underserved communities in the world
- MMPF accomplished CASEC objectives
- This year’s medical mission saw the expansion of laboratory services through MOMECS Foundation
- The launch of the Crisis Response Program
- Our promise to CARE
- First class board and management teams
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
- December 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3,...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.