December 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Text casec to 50155 to give in honor of loved one
- At a glance: CASEC programs & activities 2017
- Protect against the flu
- How close are we to curing cancer?
- Solutions to help cure Africa’s ill
- Infection-related cancers predominate in many areas in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Patcha Foundation WIG Drive
- Featured Advocate - Best Cure Foundation
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
- December 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3,...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.