October 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Say No to Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness – The Mystery of Breast Cancer: No Smoking Gun
- As Cancer Tears Through Africa, Drug Makers Draw Up a Battle Plan
- Breast Cancer Symptom That’s Easy to Overlook
- A Review of Current Mammography Guidelines
- Dental Hygiene Awareness
- Spina Bifida Awareness
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Gilbert Irwin, Power of One Award and Leya Givvines, Youth Advocacy Award
- Thank You For Your Support
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- March 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Colorectal Cancer Awareness: March 2019 Kidney Cancer a...
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.