June 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- June is Men’s Health Month
- CASEC Information Exchange Report Now Available
- Men’s Health Facts
- Health Statistics for Black Men
- The Patcha Foundation – Reducing the Burden of Preventable Cancers
- National African American Male Wellness Initiative
- Africa’s Brain Drain Bad for Health
- Investing in Africa’s Mental Health Improves Lives and the Economy
- Featured Advocate - MMPF Volunteers: The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- March 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Colorectal Cancer Awareness: March 2019 Kidney Cancer a...
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.