July 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- From Crisis to Cure – African Heritage Month Health Conference
- CASEC Walk to Fight Cancer and…WIN!
- African American Health Program – Mental health
- Why Africa needs to start focusing on the neglected issue of mental health
- July is UV Safety Month
- July is Sarcoma Awareness Month
- Featured Advocate - National African American Male Wellness Walk Initiative
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- 2018 CASEC Information Exchange Report
- 2018 CASEC Volunteer Summit in Kribi, Cameroon
- March 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Colorectal Cancer Awareness: March 2019 Kidney Cancer a...
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.