July 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 – Keeping Hope Alive
- Letter from Patcha Foundation President
- Dr. Olivia Binyet with 4 months old daughter, understood the people’s need of hope
- 5 CASEC Medical Missions – Over 20000 served
- Samana Needs Our Help
- Fatime Needs Our Help
- Marie-Therese Needs Our Help
- Hadidja Needs Our Help
- 140 surgeries performed in Maroua
- Dr. Paul Tolefac recounts his experience as a first time mission volunteer
- Featured Advocate - Volunteers of the 2017 CASEC Medical Mission who risked their lives in service to others. You are our heros!
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- March 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Colorectal Cancer Awareness: March 2019 Kidney Cancer a...
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.