January 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
- World Cancer Day is February 4
- 12 Tips to be Healthy
- January is National Radon Action Month
- Thyroid Awareness – Self Check Your Thyroid
- 2017 was the year of Gene-Therapy breakthroughs
- Cervical lesions change fastest in Hispanics, slowest in Blacks
- As cancer tears through Africa, drug makers draw up a battle plans
- One in nine American men has oral HPV, study findss
- Featured Advocate – Cancer Support Community
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
- December 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3,...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.