February 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month
- February is American Heart Month
- Sunday, February 4, is World Cancer Day
- CASEC Information Exchange, Conference for Everyone on April 21
- Africa Is Suffering A Silent Crisis Of Stroke
- Cancer-detecting CHEWING GUM To Replace Blood Tests
- Getting Screened: Taking Charge Of Your Own Health May Save Your Life
- The Silent Killer In Africa’s Food?
- Featured Advocate – NewBoard Members and Officers:
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
- December 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3,...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.