December 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3, Cancer Advocate
- AACR Cancer Progress Report 2018
- Patients of African descent are being denied the benefits of cancer breakthroughs
- Can mobile-based systems strengthen Africa’s poor public health infrastructure?
- Malaria can cause cancer among children
- Protect against the flu
- HIV and cervical cancer – a perfect storm for women in Africa
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Text 2 Give
- 2019 Save These Dates
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- 2018 CASEC Information Exchange Report
- 2018 CASEC Awards Gala
- March 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Colorectal Cancer Awareness: March 2019 Kidney Cancer a...
- February 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: #LOVEYOURSELF Pledge to Fight Heart Disease and Cancer Februa...
- January 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month WORLD CANCER DAY IS...
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.