October 2019 Patcha Foundation Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- YOU DID IT! Thank You!
- Cost of Cancer Management – Cameroon
- Breast Cancer Awareness – Men with breast cancer face high mortality rates
- Breast Cancer Awareness – U.S.-Born Black Women More Likely to Get Aggressive Breast Cancer
- Liver Cancer Awareness
- Audiology Awareness
- Poor Oral Health Escalates Liver Cancer Risk
- Featured Advocate – Sr. Jacqueline Manyi Atabong, SEV Foundation
- 6 Medical Missions, Over 22400 Served!
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Text CASEC to 50155 to Give
- CASEC Medical Mission 2019 Pictures
- Medical Mission Reports and Information