March 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Today, March 8 is International Women’s Day
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- National Nutrition Month
- WHO: Two thirds of all cancer deaths occur in Africa, Asia
- Africa: Want to Prevent Stroke, Diabetes, Cancer? Get Moving… Now!
- 96 percent of the world’s genetic data is from white people — here’s how we change that
- National Kidney Month
- CASEC Information Exchange – Cancer Conference 2017
- Featured Advocate - the IYA Foundation
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
- July 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month From Crisis to Cur...
- The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers June 21st – 24th 2018 | Pre-Carre Hotel | Kribi, Cameroon LEARNING MODULES Cancer diagnosis/...
- June 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month CASEC Information Exchange Repor...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.