March 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Today, March 8 is International Women’s Day
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- National Nutrition Month
- WHO: Two thirds of all cancer deaths occur in Africa, Asia
- Africa: Want to Prevent Stroke, Diabetes, Cancer? Get Moving… Now!
- 96 percent of the world’s genetic data is from white people — here’s how we change that
- National Kidney Month
- CASEC Information Exchange – Cancer Conference 2017
- Featured Advocate - the IYA Foundation
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 28 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Thanksgiving Day is Family Health History Day #GivingTuesday ...
- October 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say No to Breast Cancer Breast Cancer Awareness – The My...
- September 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Event Reminder – Walk to Fight Cancer and…WIN! 2...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.