March 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Today, March 8 is International Women’s Day
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- National Nutrition Month
- WHO: Two thirds of all cancer deaths occur in Africa, Asia
- Africa: Want to Prevent Stroke, Diabetes, Cancer? Get Moving… Now!
- 96 percent of the world’s genetic data is from white people — here’s how we change that
- National Kidney Month
- CASEC Information Exchange – Cancer Conference 2017
- Featured Advocate - the IYA Foundation
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- July 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Medical Mission 2017 – Keeping Hope Alive Letter from...
- June 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month Patcha Foundation Report –...
- May 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Medical Mission to Far North CASEC Information Exchange 2017...
- The 2017 CASEC Information Exchange Conference In Just 5 Days – Register Today: Speakers and Panelists READ MORE NOW! JOIN THE MAILI...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.