March 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Today, March 8 is International Women’s Day
- Colorectal Cancer Awareness
- National Nutrition Month
- WHO: Two thirds of all cancer deaths occur in Africa, Asia
- Africa: Want to Prevent Stroke, Diabetes, Cancer? Get Moving… Now!
- 96 percent of the world’s genetic data is from white people — here’s how we change that
- National Kidney Month
- CASEC Information Exchange – Cancer Conference 2017
- Featured Advocate - the IYA Foundation
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- February 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month February is Amer...
- Press Release: Patcha Foundation announces the election of new Board Chairman February, 2017 At it’s board meeting held on January 26t...
- January 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month World Cancer Day is...
- WE CAN, I CAN World Cancer Day 2016-2018 We can inspire action, take action I can ask for support We can prevent cancer I can understand that early...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.