July 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 – Keeping Hope Alive
- Letter from Patcha Foundation President
- Dr. Olivia Binyet with 4 months old daughter, understood the people’s need of hope
- 5 CASEC Medical Missions – Over 20000 served
- Samana Needs Our Help
- Fatime Needs Our Help
- Marie-Therese Needs Our Help
- Hadidja Needs Our Help
- 140 surgeries performed in Maroua
- Dr. Paul Tolefac recounts his experience as a first time mission volunteer
- Featured Advocate - Volunteers of the 2017 CASEC Medical Mission who risked their lives in service to others. You are our heros!
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 28 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Thanksgiving Day is Family Health History Day #GivingTuesday ...
- October 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say No to Breast Cancer Breast Cancer Awareness – The My...
- September 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Event Reminder – Walk to Fight Cancer and…WIN! 2...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.