July 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 – Keeping Hope Alive
- Letter from Patcha Foundation President
- Dr. Olivia Binyet with 4 months old daughter, understood the people’s need of hope
- 5 CASEC Medical Missions – Over 20000 served
- Samana Needs Our Help
- Fatime Needs Our Help
- Marie-Therese Needs Our Help
- Hadidja Needs Our Help
- 140 surgeries performed in Maroua
- Dr. Paul Tolefac recounts his experience as a first time mission volunteer
- Featured Advocate - Volunteers of the 2017 CASEC Medical Mission who risked their lives in service to others. You are our heros!
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- February 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month February is Amer...
- Press Release: Patcha Foundation announces the election of new Board Chairman February, 2017 At it’s board meeting held on January 26t...
- January 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month World Cancer Day is...
- WE CAN, I CAN World Cancer Day 2016-2018 We can inspire action, take action I can ask for support We can prevent cancer I can understand that early...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.