January 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Cervical Health Awareness
- Join Patcha Foundation on World Cancer Day
- National Radon Action
- 12 tips to be healthy
- CASEC Information Exchange – Cancer Conference 2017
- Wig Drive
- Urinary Test for HPV Could Offer Noninvasive Cervical Cancer Screening
- Africa’s growing and neglected cancer problem: We will all suffer
- HPV Vaccine Recommendations Updated to Include Males
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Thomas Welty and Dr. Edie Welty
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- May 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Medical Mission to Far North CASEC Information Exchange 2017...
- The 2017 CASEC Information Exchange Conference In Just 5 Days – Register Today: Speakers and Panelists READ MORE NOW! JOIN THE MAILI...
- April 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: April is Minority Health Month CASEC Information Exchange –...
- March 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Today, March 8 is International Women’s Day Colorectal Can...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.