January 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Cervical Health Awareness
- Join Patcha Foundation on World Cancer Day
- National Radon Action
- 12 tips to be healthy
- CASEC Information Exchange – Cancer Conference 2017
- Wig Drive
- Urinary Test for HPV Could Offer Noninvasive Cervical Cancer Screening
- Africa’s growing and neglected cancer problem: We will all suffer
- HPV Vaccine Recommendations Updated to Include Males
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Thomas Welty and Dr. Edie Welty
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- February 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month February is Amer...
- Press Release: Patcha Foundation announces the election of new Board Chairman February, 2017 At it’s board meeting held on January 26t...
- January 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month World Cancer Day is...
- WE CAN, I CAN World Cancer Day 2016-2018 We can inspire action, take action I can ask for support We can prevent cancer I can understand that early...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.