January 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Cervical Health Awareness
- Join Patcha Foundation on World Cancer Day
- National Radon Action
- 12 tips to be healthy
- CASEC Information Exchange – Cancer Conference 2017
- Wig Drive
- Urinary Test for HPV Could Offer Noninvasive Cervical Cancer Screening
- Africa’s growing and neglected cancer problem: We will all suffer
- HPV Vaccine Recommendations Updated to Include Males
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Thomas Welty and Dr. Edie Welty
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 28 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Thanksgiving Day is Family Health History Day #GivingTuesday ...
- October 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say No to Breast Cancer Breast Cancer Awareness – The My...
- September 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Event Reminder – Walk to Fight Cancer and…WIN! 2...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.