January 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Cervical Health Awareness
- Join Patcha Foundation on World Cancer Day
- National Radon Action
- 12 tips to be healthy
- CASEC Information Exchange – Cancer Conference 2017
- Wig Drive
- Urinary Test for HPV Could Offer Noninvasive Cervical Cancer Screening
- Africa’s growing and neglected cancer problem: We will all suffer
- HPV Vaccine Recommendations Updated to Include Males
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Thomas Welty and Dr. Edie Welty
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2016 Patcha Foundation Events
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
- July 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month From Crisis to Cur...
- The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers June 21st – 24th 2018 | Pre-Carre Hotel | Kribi, Cameroon LEARNING MODULES Cancer diagnosis/...
- June 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month CASEC Information Exchange Repor...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.