February 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month
- February is American Heart Month
- Sunday, February 4, is World Cancer Day
- CASEC Information Exchange, Conference for Everyone on April 21
- Africa Is Suffering A Silent Crisis Of Stroke
- Cancer-detecting CHEWING GUM To Replace Blood Tests
- Getting Screened: Taking Charge Of Your Own Health May Save Your Life
- The Silent Killer In Africa’s Food?
- Featured Advocate – NewBoard Members and Officers:
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- Press Release: Power Of One Award 2018 Recognizes Two Organizations With Diverse But Life-Altering Impact Washington DC, October 5, 2018 The...
- October 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say NO to Breast Cancer Text CASEC to 50155 to Give CASEC Awar...
- September 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: JUST 4 DAYS TO CASEC WALK AT PANAFEST CASEC Walk to Fight Ca...
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.