February 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month
- February is American Heart Month
- Sunday, February 4, is World Cancer Day
- CASEC Information Exchange, Conference for Everyone on April 21
- Africa Is Suffering A Silent Crisis Of Stroke
- Cancer-detecting CHEWING GUM To Replace Blood Tests
- Getting Screened: Taking Charge Of Your Own Health May Save Your Life
- The Silent Killer In Africa’s Food?
- Featured Advocate – NewBoard Members and Officers:
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- February 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month February is Amer...
- Press Release: Patcha Foundation announces the election of new Board Chairman February, 2017 At it’s board meeting held on January 26t...
- January 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month World Cancer Day is...
- WE CAN, I CAN World Cancer Day 2016-2018 We can inspire action, take action I can ask for support We can prevent cancer I can understand that early...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.