February 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month
- February is American Heart Month
- Sunday, February 4, is World Cancer Day
- CASEC Information Exchange, Conference for Everyone on April 21
- Africa Is Suffering A Silent Crisis Of Stroke
- Cancer-detecting CHEWING GUM To Replace Blood Tests
- Getting Screened: Taking Charge Of Your Own Health May Save Your Life
- The Silent Killer In Africa’s Food?
- Featured Advocate – NewBoard Members and Officers:
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- July 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month From Crisis to Cur...
- The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers June 21st – 24th 2018 | Pre-Carre Hotel | Kribi, Cameroon LEARNING MODULES Cancer diagnosis/...
- June 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month CASEC Information Exchange Repor...
- April 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Information Exchange - April 21 – Register Today Apr...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.