Who We Are
Board of Directors
- Rose Oma, AuD ... Chair Audiologist, CEO of Integrated Community Services, Inc.
- Tania Chinje ... Board Secretary Director of Event Services at Intellor Group
- Marie Patcha Jones … Treasurer Technical Manager, Gannett Fleming TRS
- Stella-Maris Adamu … President Pharmacist
- Rosalie Makoudjou Ngachie, PD, … Vice President Pharmacist
- Boniface Chungong … Advisor IT Specialist, Community Representative
- Samuel Dongmo, Ph.D Director of Cancer Genetics and Personalized Medicine at Laboratory Corporation of America, and President of Smart Cameroon
- Josephine Garnem Program Manager, Gilchrist Immigrant Resources Center, East County region
- Gladys Njem Registered Nurse, dedicated community organizer and humanitarian
- Ivo Tasong Entrepreneur, Technology Thought Leader, Co-founder, AttivaSoft, LLC
- Bih Wakam, MD Family Practice Physician, operates and runs a Private Family Practice
PROFILE - PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
- Stella-Maris Adamu, President
- Boniface Chungong, Community Representative
- Gladys Njem, RN, Community Organizer
- Marianne Nkamsi, Nurse, Community Liaison
- Bih Irene Wakam, MD, Lead Missions Physician
- Rosalie Ngachie, PharmD, Lead Missions Pharmacist
- Solange Nono, PharmD, Lead Missions Pharmacist
- Lydia Esapa, Special Events
- Marie Patcha Jones, Program Coordinator
- His Majesty, Sikam Happy V, Chief of Bana, Honorary Board Member
- Mary Tomdio, Chair Lady, Cameroon
- Jacqueline Patcha, Country Director, Cameroon, Secretary
- Bernard Besong, Treasurer, Cameroon
- Melanie Foju, Financial Secretary, Cameroon
- Adeline Sede, Public Relations Manager, Cameroon
- Baudelaire Njanteng Njankou, Technical Advisor, Cameroon
- Sonia Lumafor, Program Officer, Cameroon
- Georgette Bibum, MD, PharmD, MPH
- Dr. Anne Burnley
- PaJoe Boniface Chungong
- Wendelyn Vega
What We Do
InformationWe collect and disseminate health related data, particularly with cancer, malaria and AIDS.
EducationWe educate the public mainly through radio and television programs, organized community classes and events, social counseling programs, school curriculum enhancement and educational handouts.
Support & Follow-upWe provide free healthcare services through medical missions. We provide assistance to assimilate into regular life. We provide assistance to understanding the importance of good nutrition and keeping fit. We provide assistance with doctor follow-up. We offer training to healthcare professionals in correct diagnosis, treatment and support.
We are working tirelessly to grow our network of information and support services, and we need you.