September 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- JUST 4 DAYS TO CASEC WALK AT PANAFEST
- CASEC Walk to Fight Cancer and…WIN! on September
- CASEC Awards Gala 2018 on October 13
- Prostate Cancer Awareness - Latest Advances in Prostate Cancer Radiotherapy
- Thyroid Cancer Awareness
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness
- Childhood Cancer Awareness
- Blood Cancer Awareness
- World Alzheimer Awareness
- Featured Advocate - The Lighthouse Baptist Church, Pastor Ricardo W. Payne
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- 2018 CASEC Information Exchange Report
- 2018 CASEC Volunteer Summit in Kribi, Cameroon
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 27 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Hospice Palliative Care Month Black Patients Battlin...
- Press Release: Power Of One Award 2018 Recognizes Two Organizations With Diverse But Life-Altering Impact Washington DC, October 5, 2018 The...
- October 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say NO to Breast Cancer Text CASEC to 50155 to Give CASEC Awar...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.