October 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Say No to Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness – The Mystery of Breast Cancer: No Smoking Gun
- As Cancer Tears Through Africa, Drug Makers Draw Up a Battle Plan
- Breast Cancer Symptom That’s Easy to Overlook
- A Review of Current Mammography Guidelines
- Dental Hygiene Awareness
- Spina Bifida Awareness
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Gilbert Irwin, Power of One Award and Leya Givvines, Youth Advocacy Award
- Thank You For Your Support
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
- December 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3,...
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 27 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Hospice Palliative Care Month Black Patients Battlin...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.