October 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Say No to Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness – The Mystery of Breast Cancer: No Smoking Gun
- As Cancer Tears Through Africa, Drug Makers Draw Up a Battle Plan
- Breast Cancer Symptom That’s Easy to Overlook
- A Review of Current Mammography Guidelines
- Dental Hygiene Awareness
- Spina Bifida Awareness
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Gilbert Irwin, Power of One Award and Leya Givvines, Youth Advocacy Award
- Thank You For Your Support
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Sharing some great news with you to end 2017 In this message: 2017 is the year we brought hope to one of the most underserved communities ...
- December 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Text casec to 50155 to give in honor of loved one At a glance...
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 28 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2017 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Thanksgiving Day is Family Health History Day #GivingTuesday ...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.