October 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Say No to Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness – The Mystery of Breast Cancer: No Smoking Gun
- As Cancer Tears Through Africa, Drug Makers Draw Up a Battle Plan
- Breast Cancer Symptom That’s Easy to Overlook
- A Review of Current Mammography Guidelines
- Dental Hygiene Awareness
- Spina Bifida Awareness
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Gilbert Irwin, Power of One Award and Leya Givvines, Youth Advocacy Award
- Thank You For Your Support
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Press Release: Power Of One Award 2018 Recognizes Two Organizations With Diverse But Life-Altering Impact Washington DC, October 5, 2018 The...
- October 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say NO to Breast Cancer Text CASEC to 50155 to Give CASEC Awar...
- September 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: JUST 4 DAYS TO CASEC WALK AT PANAFEST CASEC Walk to Fight Ca...
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.