October 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Say No to Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness – The Mystery of Breast Cancer: No Smoking Gun
- As Cancer Tears Through Africa, Drug Makers Draw Up a Battle Plan
- Breast Cancer Symptom That’s Easy to Overlook
- A Review of Current Mammography Guidelines
- Dental Hygiene Awareness
- Spina Bifida Awareness
- Featured Advocate - Dr. Gilbert Irwin, Power of One Award and Leya Givvines, Youth Advocacy Award
- Thank You For Your Support
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- July 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month From Crisis to Cur...
- The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers June 21st – 24th 2018 | Pre-Carre Hotel | Kribi, Cameroon LEARNING MODULES Cancer diagnosis/...
- June 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month CASEC Information Exchange Repor...
- April 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Information Exchange - April 21 – Register Today Apr...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.