2019 New Year Message from the Patcha Foundation President
In this message:
- We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer
- 4th annual CASEC Information Exchange cancer conference in Ward 8
- The Health Summit/Capacity Building Retreat - a new initiative to build cancer management capacity in resource-depressed settings
- The medical mission to Sierra Leone
- The MMPF eMed telemedicine program received widespread exposure and acclaim
- Co-organize the first health conference in commemoration of African Heritage Month in Montgomery County, MD
- Award recognition from Montgomery County, MD
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donate to Patcha Foundation
- Mark Your Calendar – 2019 Patcha Foundation Events
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
- December 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3,...
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 27 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Hospice Palliative Care Month Black Patients Battlin...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.