June 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- June is Men’s Health Month
- CASEC Information Exchange Report Now Available
- Men’s Health Facts
- Health Statistics for Black Men
- The Patcha Foundation – Reducing the Burden of Preventable Cancers
- National African American Male Wellness Initiative
- Africa’s Brain Drain Bad for Health
- Investing in Africa’s Mental Health Improves Lives and the Economy
- Featured Advocate - MMPF Volunteers: The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Press Release: Power Of One Award 2018 Recognizes Two Organizations With Diverse But Life-Altering Impact Washington DC, October 5, 2018 The...
- October 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say NO to Breast Cancer Text CASEC to 50155 to Give CASEC Awar...
- September 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: JUST 4 DAYS TO CASEC WALK AT PANAFEST CASEC Walk to Fight Ca...
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.