June 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- June is Men’s Health Month
- CASEC Information Exchange Report Now Available
- Men’s Health Facts
- Health Statistics for Black Men
- The Patcha Foundation – Reducing the Burden of Preventable Cancers
- National African American Male Wellness Initiative
- Africa’s Brain Drain Bad for Health
- Investing in Africa’s Mental Health Improves Lives and the Economy
- Featured Advocate - MMPF Volunteers: The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- REFLECTING ON 2018 as we BEGIN 2019 In this message: We are optimistic about the fight for zero cancer 4th annual CASEC Information Exchan...
- December 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Featured Advocate - Georgette Faba – Wife, Mother of 3,...
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 27 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Hospice Palliative Care Month Black Patients Battlin...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.