July 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month
- From Crisis to Cure – African Heritage Month Health Conference
- CASEC Walk to Fight Cancer and…WIN!
- African American Health Program – Mental health
- Why Africa needs to start focusing on the neglected issue of mental health
- July is UV Safety Month
- July is Sarcoma Awareness Month
- Featured Advocate - National African American Male Wellness Walk Initiative
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- 2018 CASEC Information Exchange Report
- 2018 CASEC Volunteer Summit in Kribi, Cameroon
- July 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month From Crisis to Cur...
- The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers June 21st – 24th 2018 | Pre-Carre Hotel | Kribi, Cameroon LEARNING MODULES Cancer diagnosis/...
- June 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month CASEC Information Exchange Repor...
- April 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Information Exchange - April 21 – Register Today Apr...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.