January 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
- World Cancer Day is February 4
- 12 Tips to be Healthy
- January is National Radon Action Month
- Thyroid Awareness – Self Check Your Thyroid
- 2017 was the year of Gene-Therapy breakthroughs
- Cervical lesions change fastest in Hispanics, slowest in Blacks
- As cancer tears through Africa, drug makers draw up a battle plans
- One in nine American men has oral HPV, study findss
- Featured Advocate – Cancer Support Community
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- July 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month From Crisis to Cur...
- The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers June 21st – 24th 2018 | Pre-Carre Hotel | Kribi, Cameroon LEARNING MODULES Cancer diagnosis/...
- June 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month CASEC Information Exchange Repor...
- April 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Information Exchange - April 21 – Register Today Apr...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.