January 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
- World Cancer Day is February 4
- 12 Tips to be Healthy
- January is National Radon Action Month
- Thyroid Awareness – Self Check Your Thyroid
- 2017 was the year of Gene-Therapy breakthroughs
- Cervical lesions change fastest in Hispanics, slowest in Blacks
- As cancer tears through Africa, drug makers draw up a battle plans
- One in nine American men has oral HPV, study findss
- Featured Advocate – Cancer Support Community
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- Be Part of Something BIG Give to Patcha Foundation In this Campaign: #GivingTuesday is Today, November 27 Today and for the rest of this h...
- November 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: National Hospice Palliative Care Month Black Patients Battlin...
- Press Release: Power Of One Award 2018 Recognizes Two Organizations With Diverse But Life-Altering Impact Washington DC, October 5, 2018 The...
- October 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say NO to Breast Cancer Text CASEC to 50155 to Give CASEC Awar...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.