January 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month
- World Cancer Day is February 4
- 12 Tips to be Healthy
- January is National Radon Action Month
- Thyroid Awareness – Self Check Your Thyroid
- 2017 was the year of Gene-Therapy breakthroughs
- Cervical lesions change fastest in Hispanics, slowest in Blacks
- As cancer tears through Africa, drug makers draw up a battle plans
- One in nine American men has oral HPV, study findss
- Featured Advocate – Cancer Support Community
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- February 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month February is Amer...
- Press Release: Patcha Foundation announces the election of new Board Chairman February, 2017 At it’s board meeting held on January 26t...
- January 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month World Cancer Day is...
- WE CAN, I CAN World Cancer Day 2016-2018 We can inspire action, take action I can ask for support We can prevent cancer I can understand that early...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.