End of Year 2017 Message
In this message:
- 2017 is the year we brought hope to one of the most underserved communities in the world
- MMPF accomplished CASEC objectives
- This year’s medical mission saw the expansion of laboratory services through MOMECS Foundation
- The launch of the Crisis Response Program
- Our promise to CARE
- First class board and management teams
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- July 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month From Crisis to Cur...
- The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers June 21st – 24th 2018 | Pre-Carre Hotel | Kribi, Cameroon LEARNING MODULES Cancer diagnosis/...
- June 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month CASEC Information Exchange Repor...
- April 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Information Exchange - April 21 – Register Today Apr...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.