End of Year 2017 Message
In this message:
- 2017 is the year we brought hope to one of the most underserved communities in the world
- MMPF accomplished CASEC objectives
- This year’s medical mission saw the expansion of laboratory services through MOMECS Foundation
- The launch of the Crisis Response Program
- Our promise to CARE
- First class board and management teams
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- Press Release: Power Of One Award 2018 Recognizes Two Organizations With Diverse But Life-Altering Impact Washington DC, October 5, 2018 The...
- October 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say NO to Breast Cancer Text CASEC to 50155 to Give CASEC Awar...
- September 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: JUST 4 DAYS TO CASEC WALK AT PANAFEST CASEC Walk to Fight Ca...
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.