End of Year 2017 Message
In this message:
- 2017 is the year we brought hope to one of the most underserved communities in the world
- MMPF accomplished CASEC objectives
- This year’s medical mission saw the expansion of laboratory services through MOMECS Foundation
- The launch of the Crisis Response Program
- Our promise to CARE
- First class board and management teams
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Patcha Foundation Links
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- March 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Information Exchange - April 21 – Register Today Nat...
- February 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month February is Amer...
- Press Release: Patcha Foundation announces the election of new Board Chairman February, 2017 At it’s board meeting held on January 26t...
- January 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month World Cancer Day is...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.