December 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Text casec to 50155 to give in honor of loved one
- At a glance: CASEC programs & activities 2017
- Protect against the flu
- How close are we to curing cancer?
- Solutions to help cure Africa’s ill
- Infection-related cancers predominate in many areas in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Patcha Foundation WIG Drive
- Featured Advocate - Best Cure Foundation
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- March 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: CASEC Information Exchange - April 21 – Register Today Nat...
- February 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Do Something – Cancer Prevention Month February is Amer...
- Press Release: Patcha Foundation announces the election of new Board Chairman February, 2017 At it’s board meeting held on January 26t...
- January 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: January is Cervical Health Awareness Month World Cancer Day is...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.