December 2017 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- Text casec to 50155 to give in honor of loved one
- At a glance: CASEC programs & activities 2017
- Protect against the flu
- How close are we to curing cancer?
- Solutions to help cure Africa’s ill
- Infection-related cancers predominate in many areas in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Patcha Foundation WIG Drive
- Featured Advocate - Best Cure Foundation
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2017 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
- July 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: July is Minority Mental Health Awareness Month From Crisis to Cur...
- The Patcha Foundation is Investing in Volunteers June 21st – 24th 2018 | Pre-Carre Hotel | Kribi, Cameroon LEARNING MODULES Cancer diagnosis/...
- June 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: June is Men’s Health Month CASEC Information Exchange Repor...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.