August 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- August is National Immunization Awareness Month
- CASEC Walk to Fight Cancer and…WIN! on September
- CASEC Awards Gala 2018 on October 13
- Proclamation Day Celebration (African Heritage Month) – Status of African Immigrant Health
- Global Immunization Coverage 2017
- From Declaration to Action: Improving Immunization in Africa
- August is Children’s Eye Health and Safety Month
- Rwanda Becomes First Poor Country to Provide Eye Care For All
- Featured Advocate - African Affairs Advisory Group (AAAG) – Montgomery County, MD
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- 5 Years, 5 Medical Missions, Over 20000 Served!
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- 2018 CASEC Information Exchange Report
- 2018 CASEC Volunteer Summit in Kribi, Cameroon
- Press Release: Power Of One Award 2018 Recognizes Two Organizations With Diverse But Life-Altering Impact Washington DC, October 5, 2018 The...
- October 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say NO to Breast Cancer Text CASEC to 50155 to Give CASEC Awar...
- September 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: JUST 4 DAYS TO CASEC WALK AT PANAFEST CASEC Walk to Fight Ca...
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.