April 2018 Newsletter
In this month’s Newsletter:
- CASEC Information Exchange - April 21 – Register Today
- April is Minority Health Month
- April is National Cancer Control Month
- Check your mouth
- The Real Men Wear Gowns campaign
- Testicular Cancer Awareness Month
- Alcohol use and cancers of the month
- Featured Advocate - The Hepatitis B Initiative of Washington, DC (HBI-DC)
- Make prevention your priority and Say No to Cancer
- Donation Link
- Mark Your Calendar – 2018 Patcha Foundation Events
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Pictures
- CASEC Medical Mission 2017 Report
- Awards Gala Pictures
- Press Release: Power Of One Award 2018 Recognizes Two Organizations With Diverse But Life-Altering Impact Washington DC, October 5, 2018 The...
- October 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: Say NO to Breast Cancer Text CASEC to 50155 to Give CASEC Awar...
- September 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: JUST 4 DAYS TO CASEC WALK AT PANAFEST CASEC Walk to Fight Ca...
- August 2018 Patcha Foundation Newsletter In this month’s Newsletter: August is National Immunization Awareness Month CASEC Walk to F...
By subscribing to our mailing list you will always be update with the latest news from us.