Who We Are
Board of Directors
- Samuel P. Buma ... Board Chairman President, B.E. Capital Group, USA
- Rose Oma, AuD ... Vice Chair for the Americas Audiologist, CEO of Integrated Community Services, Inc.
- Georges Bwelle, MD ... Vice Chair for Cameroon Visceral Surgeon in Cameroon, founder of ASCOVIME, and CNN Top 10 Hero 2014
- Mary Givvines ... Board Secretary Business Manager, IT Federal Contractor (retired Federal Senior Executive)
- Marie Patcha Jones … Treasurer Technical Manager, Gannett Fleming TRS
- Stella-Maris Adamu … President Pharmacist
- Georgette Bibum, MD, PharmD, MPH … Vice President OB/GYN at Medstar Franklin Square
- Samuel Dongmo, Ph.D Director of the BioInformatics core of the General Clinical Research Center
- Gladys Njem Registered Nurse, dedicated community organizer and humanitarian
- Ivo Tasong Entrepreneur, Technology Thought Leader, Co-founder, AttivaSoft, LLC
- Bih Wakam, MD Family Practice Physician, operates and runs a Private Family Practice
PROFILE - PROGRAMS & ACTIVITIES
- Stella-Maris Adamu, President
- Gladys Njem, RN, Community Organizer
- Bih Irene Wakam, MD, Lead Medical Mission Physician
- Rosalie Ngachie, PharmD, Medical Mission Lead Pharmacist
- Solange Nono, PharmD, Medical Mission Lead Pharmacist
- Lydia Esapa, Financial Secretary
- Marie Patcha Jones, Program Coordinator
- His Majesty, Sikam Happy V, Chief of Bana, Honorary Board Member
- Mary Tomdio, Chair Lady, Cameroon
- Jacqueline Patcha, Country Director, Cameroon, Secretary
- Bernard Besong, Treasurer, Cameroon
- Melanie Foju, Financial Secretary, Cameroon
- Adeline Sede, Public Relations Manager, Cameroon
- Baudelaire Njanteng Njankou, Technical Advisor, Cameroon
- Carine Mouchingam, Program Officer, Cameroon
- Georgette Bibum, MD, PharmD, MPH
- Dr. Anne Burnley
- PaJoe Boniface Chungong
- Wendelyn Vega
What We Do
InformationWe collect and disseminate health related data, particularly with cancer, malaria and AIDS.
EducationWe educate the public mainly through radio and television programs, organized community classes and events, social counseling programs, school curriculum enhancement and educational handouts.
Support & Follow-upWe provide free healthcare services through medical missions. We provide assistance to assimilate into regular life. We provide assistance to understanding the importance of good nutrition and keeping fit. We provide assistance with doctor follow-up. We offer training to healthcare professionals in correct diagnosis, treatment and support.
We are working tirelessly to grow our network of information and support services, and we need you.